Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MONTHLY Update

By Frank Anthony Polito


I was doing so good there for a while... TWO blog posts in a single week and then -- BAM! Just realized it's been over a MONTH since I've posted anything here.

Believe me, it's NOT because I've had nothing to blog about. A ton of sh** has been going on -- most of it NOT good. I would LOVE to write about all of it here -- even picked out the title of the blog post for one of the "major" terrible events that will most likely be the end of my so-called writing career. BUT...

I fear that all I would end up doing is bitching and complaining -- which I realize I'm good at -- but nobody would want to read any of it, so...

For now, I'll just let you know that I'm still here... And I'm queer... And I think we're all pretty used to it.

More to come soon... I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will NOT appear immediately and are subject to moderator's approval. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...